Learn about Pooky's revenue model and how we strive to provide the best value for our users.
On the short term, Pooky is a web3 sport prediction game with three revenue streams:
- Game pass: Players get their access into the game, coming with a first Pookyball.
- Game add-ons: Players can expand their collection with Pookyballs, Stickers, or Energy.
- In-game mechanics: Players can spend MATIC on some of the game mechanics to enhance their experience
- Commissions on trades: Pooky will receive a Creator fee of 5% when a Pookyball or Sticker is traded.
- In-Game transactions: Pooky also offers various in-game items and powerups to enhance player experience.
- Subscription pass (not live): access to bonus feature for holders
On the medium term, our model will evolve with two major streams
- Money flows fees: in the phase 2 of Tokenomics, Pooky will progressively move away from Primary sales and will receive fees when items are traded or produced.
- B2B licences: Pooky will progressively open our technical stack for commercial use. This ranges from packaging some use cases we solved, to complete whitelabel solutions.
Pooky has a player-powered and player-owned economy with a fair economic split between players and the platform. The lion's share of revenue will always go to players and the playing pool.