Rarity & Levelling
Stickers will follow a similar rarity pyramid as the Pookyballs.
Stickers will have the same rarity system as Pookyballs: Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary.
Higher rarity stickers will grant increased boosts values, and allow stickers to further level.
We always want the Basic Pookyballs to help as training grounds, to allow new players to learn the mechanics before going into the big leagues.
They will have 4 sticker slots, but those will likely come in a separate update.
Note that, given the high amounts of stickers and to avoid higher gas fees, the PXP of stickers is managed off chain.
actor: stickers of higher rarity get extra PXP. This factor is currently set at 30%.
Stickers earn PXP whenever the ball they're attached to earns PXP itself.
Stickers get a baseReward equal to 50% of the Base Prediction Points of the Pookyball.
This baseReward is multiplied by the 2 factors to become the PXPReward:
Ball Rarity Factor: stickers PXP reward is increased if the sticker is attached to a higher rarity ball. This factor is a parameter, currently set at 15%.
- 1.Common balls gets 100%
- 2.Rare balls gets 115% (1.15^1)
- 3.Epic balls gets 132% (1.15^2)
- 4.Legend balls gets 152% (1.15^3)
- 5.Mythic balls gets 175% (1.15^4)
Sticker Rarity Factor: stickers of higher rarity get extra PXP. This factor is a parameter, currently set at 30%.
- 1.Common sticker gets 100%
- 2.Rare sticker gets 130% (1.3^1)
- 3.Epic sticker gets 169% (1.3^2)
- 4.Legend sticker gets 220% (1.3^3)
- 5.Mythic sticker gets 286% (1.3^4)
PXP is earned when the match finishes (similar to PB currently).
For clarity, you may refer to the table below; which showcases the % of the Base Prediction Points earned by a sticker depending on the Pookyball rarity and Sticker rarity
Stickers will also have levels. Stickers will follow the same mechanic to level as the Pookyballs, where you can spend PXP and POK in order to level them up.
Stickers will level up using PXP and POK, following a similar pattern to Pookyballs.
- Level 0 to level 1 has two costs
- 20 PXP (can be covered by POK at 0.08 ratio)
- 1.6 POK (= 8% from the PXP value)
- Each level is 1.075% more costly than the previous one
- Level is capped by Rarity