The core predictive gameplay of Pooky is for Players to predict the exact score of football matches in their favourite leagues and tournaments.
Pooky will feature matches from the following football leagues and tournaments:
Games / MD
UEFA Champions League
UEFA Europa League
2022 FIFA World Cup
*The numbers of games per matchday will depend on the competition stage. For example, there will only be 1 game on the Final Matchday of the Champions League.
**For the world cup, Pooky will create custom 16 MatchDays of 4 matches.
Pooky players compete on 2 Leaderboards (Boosted and Base) for every league and tournament. There are up to 38 Matchdays per year for players to participate in.
To maximise chances of winning, players should predict all matches on a specific Matchday (ex: 10 games for the Serie A).
The more accurate predictions are, the more Points players score and the higher they rank on the Leaderboards (see section “Rewards” for more details).
Predictions can be placed up to 2 minutes before the match official start time.
Players win Base Points for correct predictions on the following criteria:
- Predicting the exact score
- Predicting the outcome of the match: Home win, Draw or Away win
- Predicting a high or low scoring match: more or less than 2.5 goals
Pre-game Odds (delivered by our trusted provider LSPORTS) are used to determine how many Base Points a player wins from each prediction. For example, predicting Manchester City to beat Leeds or Real Madrid to beat Getafe will earn a player less Points than if they predict a Leeds or Getafe rout.
A fictional example for Real Mardid vs Getafe, in the Spanish La Liga.
- Max Odds calculated are 20-1 to protect against single-prediction high-roll exploitation.
- Pooky transforms Odds into Base Points by multiplying against the constant values of "Multiplier" in the table below.
- Note: the Exact Score Attribute Multiplier is lower than other Attributes. This is because Exact Scores get Points from other Attributes.
Home team wins
2.2 : 1
4 : 1
Away team wins
3 : 1
More than 2.5 goals
1.5 : 1
Less than 2.5 goals
5 : 1
8 : 1
Pooky will monitor continuously the health of the game and could use the Multiplier as a gameplay balance variable.