This is subject to change based on player feedback and based on the rest of the roadmap!
- Pookyballs now have Sticker slots. Bonuses such as Club, League, International, and Nation will be turned into stickers and assigned directly to the ball.
- Main sticker types are released
- Stickers have a Rarity
- Stickers can level up
- Stickers are obtainable through Marketplace in packs
- Stickers are obtainable through Leaderboard rewards, and in Limited Offer packs.
- New sticker types are introduced, including special double-edged stickers
- Stickers can now use the Ascension mechanic. By merging several stickers of a given rarity, you can create a sticker of the next rarity
- Stickers can now be crafted and traded by players
- Sticker components can now be obtained by players
- New sticker types are created
- Players can now detach stickers from their Pookyball (for a cost)
- Stickers can be burnt to create Crafting components