Find out how Pooky's innovative platform is disrupting the traditional sports betting industry in a healthy way.
POOKY is surfing over three global mega-trends:
- 1.Online Sport predictions
- 2.Online Gaming
The Global sports betting market is expected to reach USD 140.26 billion by 2028. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2021 to 2028.
The growing digital infrastructure and the penetration of connected devices are the key factors driving the market. Additionally, the increase in the number of sports events and leagues is driving the demand for sports betting platforms.
Stringent government regulations pertaining to the overall gambling market across various regions and countries are expected to hamper the market growth. However, the application of AI and blockchain technologies is anticipated to boost market growth in the coming years.
Other key market sizes:
- Online Gambling Market: The global online gambling market size was valued at USD 53.7 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate [CAGR] of 11.5% from 2020 to 2027.
- Esports Market: The global esports market size was valued at USD 1.1 billion in 2019 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate [CAGR] of 24.4% from 2020 to 2027.
- Gaming Market: The global gaming market size was valued at USD 97.80 billion in 2016 and is expected to witness remarkable growth over the next eight years.
- The global fantasy sports market size was US$ 22.9 billion in 2021. The global fantasy sports market size is forecast to reach US$ 66.9 billion by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate [CAGR] of 14.9% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030.
- The global play-and-Earn NFT Games market size is projected to reach USD 3618.4 million by 2028, from USD 755 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 21.3% during 2022-2028. Sky Mavis is the largest producer of play-and-Earn NFT games in the world and has a 35% share. North America holds about 35% of global market share, followed by Europe with around 30%. Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) for sports media will generate more than US$2 billion in transactions in 2022, about double the figure for this year, according to research from Deloitte.